【Name】Medical Surgical Mask
【Description】Effectively filtering bacteria and microorganisms, virus droplets, pollen, PM2.5…etc. High Protection Standards with PFE ≥ 99 BFE ≥ 99 VFE ≥ 99
【Color】 White (Blue is Available)
【Standard】 YY 0469-2011 / EN14683 TYPE IIR
【Applicable to】 Mostly used by frontline medical staff during surgery. Provides protection for patients undergoing treatment and medical staff who perform invasive operations. Prevents spread of blood, body fluids and respirator
【Instruction for Use】
1. Disposable product. Do not wash and reuse.
2. Do not use if the package is damaged
3. Stop using the mask if feeling uncomfortable when wearing
4. This product should be treated as medical waste after use. Do not discard with exposure.
【Production Date】Please see the certificate in the package
【Shelf Life】 3-Year
Keep and store the sealed package in clean & dry & well ventilated indoor environment with humidity less than 80%
【 Wearing Method】
1. Hold the mask by the ear straps, with the colored side of the mask facing outward
2. Pinch the moldable nose clip to the shape of your nose
3. Hold the mask by the ear loops. Place a loop around each ear.
4. Press the mask to fit your face shape again
5. Pull the bottom of the mask over your mouth and chin. Make sure a good fit on both sides of the chin