Products > DISPOSABLE MEDICAL NITRILE GLOVES
DISPOSABLE MEDICAL NITRILE GLOVES
- Name：Disposable Medical Nitrile Gloves
- Color ：Blue
- Product description： Disposable nitrile gloves are made of nitrile latex, which is vulcanized, dipped, and dried to form a hand shape. Both sterilized (by ethylene oxide) and non-sterile are available.
【Name】Disposable Medical Nitrile Gloves
【 Ingredients】Disposable nitrile gloves are made of nitrile latex, which is vulcanized, dipped, and dried to form a hand shape. Both sterilized (by ethylene oxide) and non-sterile are available.
【Specification】Non- Sterile S, M, L, XL
【Applicable to】Suitable for general medical examinations in hospitals.
1. Strictly forbidden to be used in contact with oil, acid, alkali, copper, manganese , chemicals which are harmful to rubber
2. Direct exposure to strong light such as sunlight or ultraviolet rays is strictly prohibited
3. Persons who are allergized to natural rubber products should be used with caution
【 Instruction for Use】
1.Ensure hands are thoroughly dry and clean before putting on disposable gloves
2.Checkd the gloves carefully for signs of tears or rips to ensure they are in good order before use
3.Start with the dominant hand by using your non-dominant hand to pick up the glove by the inside of the cuff. Then simply slide your dominant hand into this. Only touch the inside of the glove to reduce the chances of contamination and only adjust this glove once the other one is on.
4.Holding the glove by the cuff, push your non-dominant hand into the opening and gently move it inside. Ensure you do not flex your fingers too much until they are in their designated holes.
Removing disposable gloves safely and properly technique :
1.Pinch and hold the outside of the glove near the wrist area. Peel downwards, away from the wrist, turning the glove inside out.
2.Pull the glove away until it is removed from the hand and hold the inside-out glove with the gloved hand.
3.With your un-gloved hand, slide your finger(s) under the wrist of the remaining glove, taking care not to touch the outside of the glove. Peel downwards, away from the wrist, turning the glove inside out.
4.Continue to pull the glove down and over the inside-out glove being held in your gloved hand so as to ensure one glove enveloped inside the other with no contaminant on the bare hands
【Storage】Stored in a well-ventilated, cool and dry indoor area ( Recommended temperature <30°C with R.H < 80% ) On shelves 20cm above the ground